Search My Blog

Thursday 9 September 2010

Housing Time Comes Early

Well I was planning on housing on the 18th September but due to the recent strong winds and heavy rain I have brought the plants in just over a week early. Some of the plants have took a battering but at least they are safe and away from the elements now.

Every plant was brought in to the greenhouse and then sprayed with a mix of 2 insecticides and a fungicide to make sure no nasties were fetched in to the greenhouse.

In the greenhouse I have 3 fans and a dehumidifier running 24hrs a day, the fans help to keep the air moving around the plants and the dehumidifier is set to 75% humidity this will help me to flower the plants at a lower temperature and is drained directly outside so there is no chance of it switching off with a full water tank.


......

No comments:

Post a Comment