Search My Blog

Thursday 29 July 2010

The Buds Are Showing

Looking around my plants today I've noticed that around 75% of them have now got a bud showing so hopefully by the end of next week I will be able to start and secure the buds and select which of the 2 breaks on each plant to keep and flower.

The petal count in each bud will now be set so by reducing each plant down to its final flowering break will enable the plant to become bigger and focus all its energy into hopefully producing a bigger better bloom.

My Jessie Habgood and sports are still showing signs of yellowing to the leaves so I will nip round them in the morning and give them another spoon of Epsom salts and pray that it does the trick.

Andy Wickham sent me a couple of photos the other day of some of his plants, his Phil Houghtons appear to be a bit taller than mine but his Pink Duke of Kent's look very similar to mine so the new feeding pattern seems to be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment